The NSP DC Surf Super X is oozing with style, with a focus on performance stand-up longboarding and exceptional surf versatility.
– Featuring thin chimed rails in the nose area with a generous amount of tuck through the mid-section foiling. Sharp release edge in the tail to maximize the best short and longboard styles
– Single to double concave bottom contour leading into a high-performance pulled-in tail section. Lower rails for extra grip on the wave face.
– The perfect rocker gives extra control in the bottom turn combined with a wide nose for hanging-10 or a sneaky-5.
– The Super X design delivers full rail cutbacks, lip smacks and powerful bottom turns. Supercharged like a much shorter board without sacrificing longboard glide.
– The Super X range is shaped and designed by the legendary Dale Chapman.
– The Super X is offered in premium SLX technology: Wave riding performance reduced weight and durability.